Water Resources Research Center 2009 Annual Conference - Best Practices for Stakeholder Engagement in Water Resources Planning
- 2021-Tribal Water Resilience in a Changing Environment
- 2020-Water at the Crossroads
- 2019-Scarcity, Challenges & Solutions
- 2018-Business of Water
- 2017-Irrigated Agriculture
- 2016-Tech, Talk & Tradeoffs
- 2015-Indigenous Perspectives
- 2014-Supply & Demand
- 2013-Water Security
- 2012-Urbanization, Uncertainty & Water
- 2011-Salinity & Desalination
- 2010-Creating New Leadership
- 2009-Stakeholder Engagement
- 2008-Colorado River
- 2007-Environmental Quality Act
- 2006-Growing Population
- 2005-Ecosystem Restoration
- 2004-Agricultural Water Use
- 2003-Resolving Water Resource Issues
On March 17, the Water Resources Research Center’s 2009 Annual Conference was held at the UA Student Union Memorial Center. More than 250 people were in attendance. This year’s meeting, on the topic “Best Practices for Stakeholder Engagement in Water Resources Planning,” drew participants from across Arizona; more than 40 communities were represented. The 2009 Conference was organized in collaboration with the Morris K. Udall Foundation and the Arizona Water Institute.
Information from the WRRC 2009 Annual Conference is now posted.
Click on Agenda to access all PowerPoint presentations and points of interest.
Click on Posters to access all poster abstracts