Water Resources Research Center 2009 Annual Conference - Best Practices for Stakeholder Engagement in Water Resources Planning
- Conference 2020-Water at the Crossroads
- Conference 2019-Scarcity, Challenges & Solutions
- Conference 2018-Business of Water
- Conference 2017-Irrigated Agriculture
- Conference 2016-Tech, Talk & Tradeoffs
- Conference 2015-Indigenous Perspectives
- Conference 2014-Supply & Demand
- Conference 2013-Water Security
- Conference 2012-Urbanization, Uncertainty & Water
- Conference 2011-Salinity & Desalination
- Conference 2010-Creating New Leadership
- Conference 2009-Stakeholder Engagement
- Conference 2008-Colorado River
- Conference 2007-Environmental Quality Act
- Conference 2006-Growing Population
- Conference 2005-Ecosystem Restoration
- Conference 2004-Agricultural Water Use
- Conference 2003-Resolving Water Resource Issues
On March 17, the Water Resources Research Center’s 2009 Annual Conference was held at the UA Student Union Memorial Center. More than 250 people were in attendance. This year’s meeting, on the topic “Best Practices for Stakeholder Engagement in Water Resources Planning,” drew participants from across Arizona; more than 40 communities were represented. The 2009 Conference was organized in collaboration with the Morris K. Udall Foundation and the Arizona Water Institute.
Information from the WRRC 2009 Annual Conference is now posted.
Click on Agenda to access all PowerPoint presentations and points of interest.
Click on Posters to access all poster abstracts